Monday 3 March 2014

Ski Resort Shymbulak

   
   One February morning I went to the Ski Resort Shymbulak with some of my friends. We wanted to go there just to have a dinner. However it was my first time of visiting this place. Shymbulak is located in a picturesque valley on  Zailiyskiy Alatau, 25 km from the center of Almaty. The ski slopes are served by gondola cars from " Medeo " to the base of  "Shymbulak ", 2260 m above sea level. Also you can climb by car.




   Of course you have to be very brave, not to feel fear to rise by gondola cars.First ten minutes I couldn’t look anywhere. When I finally did it the majestic view of   mountain with snowy slopes and evergreen TienShan firs opened in front of me ... Adrenaline feeling didn’t left me all the way. I enjoyed the fresh air and  the beauty of our nature.




   Shymbulak is a place to relax, not only in winter, but also in summer! The beauty of the mountains is incomparable and must be seen and appreciated. At the foot of the wild and unexplored mountains there are long valleys, which are covered with pine forests, amazingly beautiful meadows. It is just some kind of Paradise. Now I can’t imagine my life without this entrancing place and its majestic mountains.


   I advice everyone to visit wonderful resort of our country and to take pleasure in being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment